Our mission is to create positive change for our clients and community. Whether you want to be
more comfortable in your current space or move to a new space, I want to assist you in your
goals by providing the support and motivation that will see you to your goals. I will treat you and
your space with respect and confidentiality at all times. Thank you for taking a very courageous
step by inviting me to assist you.
I schedule appointments in blocks of 3 to 6 hours depending on the scope of the project, time
constraints, and your needs and abilities. I request that you schedule a minimum of 3 hours for
the most effective use of your time and mine.
On site organizing fees
* Organizing - $65 per hour or package of 12 hours for $715, package rates for pre-pay only
* Travel Charge of $55 for travel over 25 mins for sessions less than 4 hours
* Shopping and Other Off-site Services - $65 per hour billed in 15-minute increments
* Rush priority - $65 per hour for all time in task including driving
* Additional Labor - $20 per hour per Organizing Assistant, $45 per additional Organizer
* Quotes for large single event projects will be made upon request
I reserve the right to assess 100% fee for appointments cancelled with less than 48 hours
All photos are for the purpose of documenting progress for the Organizer and Client. No photo
will be used without express written consent of the client for each specific photo.
Valuables and Fragile Items
I will make every effort to respect all your belongings and items in the home. However, I do
request that you protect or remove any item that is valuable or fragile to guard against
accidental breakage. I do carry liability insurance in case of damage that is my responsibility.
Paid appointments are your time
You may use the time as you wish. To get maximum benefit from our sessions, I recommend
not answering the phone, text, email or other distractions. Plan for your session by scheduling it
at a quiet time when you are rested and able to focus on yourself and your goals.
Printable version of these policies
Let me tell you how I work...